Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cancer's latest victim

This is my dear friend and "sister by heart", Jeanne. She started having problems with her shoulder a little over a month ago. After many trips to the doctor, an xray finally showed the collar bone disappearing! Many tests later, they determined she had bone cancer that was NOT primary. It is also affecting the left side including the left femur (which makes her worry about falling.) After many more tests, they found a mass in her kidney. They plan to put her on an oral chemo, possibly remove the kidney and maybe radiation for pain control. Her husband pressed for a time line and was told she could live 6 mos to 2 yrs.
She seems to be pretty upbeat considering....... She was one of the healthiest people I know. Always doing all the right things. You just never know, do you.........?

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

My god and I hope jeannie gets well because i love her so much and she is very sweet woman to me because she always be there for mom all the time and my daddy and mom always hang out with them all the time i noticed and i almost cried abt this I pray for her to get better ! love jeanmie so much ! take care of her mom Love you !

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger *Jennifer* said...

omgz

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

It really SUCKS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home