Sunday, May 04, 2008

Surgery again

Tomorrow is another surgery. Yes, I've been hit hard by gravity. This one is for the baggy-bladder syndrom. Although it isn't a particularly hard surgery, the full recovery sounds like it takes forever! Dr. D. said it'll be a year before I have no weight lifting restrictions. Hmmmm, who's going to carry in the groceries?? Oh well, I'll just have to suffer and let the kids do it!
I have a small window of opportunity before Leilani goes back to work and the Dr. was able to get me scheduled real fast! So we're off!
Yesterday Leilani and I went to lunch with my friends Toni & Sheryl. We had a great time! Grma Marsha watched Kami and Kadee stayed with my girls. I was allot of fun. Tonies' sister, Rita has a shop in Pentwater called 'The Secret Garden' so we went there too. She has so much cool stuff! Geeze......I wish I would think to carry my camera like my sister does!! Next time I'll try to remember!!
See you after the hospital stay!

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

Hey everybody, Mom forgot to mention that she ordered a Bear Burger at the Brown Bear restaurant, and she ate the whole thing!!! Selem Dan said he thought it was like a 2 lb burger! You should be so .proud mom

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Melodie said...

Real funny Loni! (big mouth)! Heh heh.......No, I didn't have any breakfast and didn't want dessert and actually, I didn't eat any dinner either! So, I guess I could live on a hamburger a day! (For those of you who don't know, it's about the size of a plate but has all kinds of good stuff on it!
) I will take a camera the next time we go there!

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

I hope you get well for surgery ....I hope to hear from you soon because I still have sarah's birthday present since i have no ride so you can send me e mail anytime i just paid off for charter cable and internet finally so send me anytime i can check e mail from you i hope to hear from you soon love you !!! mom!

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

I've been thinking about you all day. I'm assuming all went well, since I didn't get any emergeny phone all.

I worked until 3 then went to the dr. My surgery is going to be May 20th, & he wants to just do 1 knee, not both.I really wanted to get it over with & do both :~(

Tomorrow I go for pre-op exam with my regular MD, after I work all day. I guess it's really a sign of getting old when you get to talk about your latest surgery when you get together!

I love you!xoxox

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

Sounds like Aunt Bee will have a fun birthday!!

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger *Jennifer* said...

I wanna go to alaska Aunt BEE!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home