Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mother's Day.......

My Happy Mother's Day gift from my Taylors!

I've finished reading another DeMille book this weekend and just started another today. Been trying to lay around like I've been told to do. It sure isn't easy! Doing nothing gives me lots of time to see all the stuff that should be done!!
The girls are helping where they can .....Sarah offered to make me breakfast. I wasn't hungry! She gave me bath salts that smell wonderful! And Jennifer gave me some hand crafted flowers!
I got a lovely cards from Sam & Chris & Jenny, a call from Marcy and Leilani & Don & kids stopped by with a card and gift. They got me a "Remedies Cabinet" that I had admired in 'Victorian Trading Co.' catalog. They have some neat stuff! I don't know where I'll hang it yet. It fits well in my rustic cabin! They were on their way to the other Mom's house.

I'm feeling rather dragged out today for some reason. Just sort of blaghg. I guess I should be glad I don't feel good! I'd want to be doing stuff I shouldn't!

Jenny and I went over her paperwork for Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp that arrived yesterday. There were lots of forms to fill out and lots of checks to write! She is going to have a fabulous time!! We have some shopping to do.....new shoes, underwear and a music stand. Sarah and I will have to make plans to do something while she's gone!

Talk to you soon!!

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

You should find a place for Sarah to go for two weeks (the same two that Jenny is gone)!

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

You & Sarah could come here for 2 weeks!

Cute medicine chest, or thread chest!

You know you may just feel blah because you had another big surgery, & what's that, about #3 in under a year?

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

Aww i wish be there with mothers day too lol and i guess i was sick and i getting better well i think bec i hate that i got it from weather comes changes GRRRRR! i keep stay home til i feel better but kind of bored too that life heheh! its beautiful for mothers day present mom! love you !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home