Friday, March 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


Kamryn Grace Taylor decided she was going to choose her own birthday. I got a call at
5 a.m. this morning (March 14th) and it was Leilani telling me her water had broken! The call
woke up all of us so the girls got up to get ready for school. I actually left here before Leilani and
Don. (He had to find something plastic to put on his cloth upholstered seat. Oh yeah, and wait for
his mom to come get Kadee, who had been up since 1:30 a.m.) I picked up Odie so she could
watch her sister be born! She did very well.......not only didn't faint, she actually helped with cold
wet washcloths!

She was born at 10:38 a.m., 9 lbs 5 oz, 21.5" long and she has Kadee's face! See for yourself:






















Leilani was having surgery at 4 p.m. (tubaligation). She'll be napping until tomorrow!




1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

I love the smiling one, I think I'll print that one for the announcements. Thanks for everything Mom!! You're a great 'coach'. I really like the picture of me, Mel and Kamryn too. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home