Sunday, October 14, 2007

Update

I guess I should add........after the fact, that we are all doing well! Lei is getting more pregnant by the day, Don is getting ready for his Colorado hunting trip (there are 12 of them going this year.) They go for Elk but settle for mule deer and bear if they have to!
The girls are honor roll again and I am baking and cooking for the boys hunting trip.
The girls and I went to the early movies yesterday. I saw "The Jane Austin Book Club." I liked it..... the girls saw "The Seeker". I had a private viewing.......the girls had a semi-private. They were the only ones in the theater!! It was kinda creepy! They loved the movie although it only got 2 stars.
I've got my Christmas shopping almost done and Jenny is busy making plans for her birthday. This will be the last of the non-teen birthdays for her. I can't tell you how I'm looking forward to those teen years again!! Although I feel I have a closer relationship with these girls then I did my own. Odd but it is just us, no brothers or husband or job.........they are smart and I am allot more comfortable in my skin then I was 30 yrs. ago. They can talk to me about anything and everything, and they do! And I can talk to them about anything and everything without blushing! In the car the other day, Sarah asked how you have sex! She kept saying she had a question but she really didn't need to know .........ummmmm.........ummmmmmmmm. I finally convinced her to ask and I explained it as simply as possible! She was satisfied. (I believe what she said was " OH Gross!!"
Anyhow......after the movie we went shopping and then visited Dad. It was a fun girls day out.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Blogger Michelle Auer said...

Just got your comment: For the record, when I make comments about the midwest and certain hayseed relatives that I have there I'm always talking about the other side of my family excluding my dad. (My dad is cool.) But his sisters and their kids read my blog just to find things to get worked up about. It is the weirdest thing. I don't even think about them until I get a call and find out I've angered someone again. A bunch of drama queens the lot of them! I figure muskegon must be the most boring place on earth for them to read into everything so much. Haha! Heck, they will probably find this comment and I will hear about it for the next ten years. But I've never been one to worry about what people say about me. Let them talk. They say you should only worry when people stop talking about you. ;-)

But as for the mammogram, I don't know if I can get one yet? My insurance is weird. I kind of want to now that so many people I know have breast cancer. Kind of seems like the thing to do.

Loves to you!
xom

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger *Jennifer* said...

too bad you didn't say what u got me! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home