Sunday, October 14, 2007

My brother's first brainstorm.......this is the under-stair space. Dave suggested it would make a good mud room! How'd he do that?? There is stuff stored behind the curtain, pegs to hang coats on, shelves to put shoes or whatever on and a bench to sit on to put those shoes/boots on! The wainscoting on the walls hides concrete blocks that had to be there due to the soil that backs up against it.


Entering from the garage.


The first landing.


Looking up at the first landing.

More of the gallery.


Looking down from upstairs.........the family gallery. This entry was my brother's idea! And labor, he did my tile work. Thanks from the bottom of my heart Dave!! (Are your knees healed yet?)


This is the quilt that was on the bed in my trailer.


Selem Dan made this shelf/hanger and gave it to me for Christmas last year. It hangs just inside my upstairs door, just outside the closet.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

It looks perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home