Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Week Out

I went to the doctor yesterday, after a little grocery shopping, and he removed 3 of the 4 drains and all the tummy stitches. I'm wearing an elastic wrap around my belly that is allot like the girdles I wore as a teen (WHAT WAS I THINKING!!) I just found out I have to wear it for 6 WEEKS! Pitts! Although it has decreased my appetite and I have lost 10 pounds! In the hospital the only thing that sound good was cold.......so I ate allot of fruit. The surgery didn't remove any flesh, it just moved it so it's not from that. I'm thinking I should keep this wrap and wear it at meal time!!

I'm feeling good, moving good (reaching the floor is a bit f a problem) and eating good! All in all, I believe I will survive! I wasn't too sure the first day or so after surgery..........say NO to morphine!! Sure clouds your brain! I'm taking Tylenol now.

Hear from me soon!

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

I finally remembered my password!

 
At 4:48 AM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

I'm glad you're doing well. Gee when are you going to do a swimsuit shoot!

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

We need some after pictures now that your tubes are out!

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I hope the recovery from your surgery continues to go well. I loved looking at the pictures of your home- it is so lovely! Hard to imagine my remodeling ever being finished, but if my home ends up looking half as nice as yours, I will be happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home