Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Night

I drove to Muskegon again yesterday to meet Dad, Dave & Linda for dinner. Also picked up some paperwork at Walmart for Leilani. After dinner I went to the Hampton Inn to spend the night in a Sleep Study.

That was an interesting experience! I got ready for bed and Betsy glued wires all over my head, neck, chest and a couple on my legs for good measure. After which Betsy wrapped 2 straps around me to keep all the wires in one place. I turned on Monk, my favorite detective and settled down for sleep.

Betsy went into the room with all the computers and we did some tests. There was a voice activated intercom in the room so she could talk to me and I to her. I was just dozing off when Betsy came in and had to reattach one of the leads for my heart. I think she came in again later and then at some point she came in and put me on the CPAP machine. (I guess my snoring was keeping her awake!) That machine is a trip!! If you don't keep your mouth closed, it has a wind tunnel effect! I slept with it on the rest of the nite. She woke me about 6 a.m.

She said I'll be hearing from my doctor in the next week or so and then I'll be told when to pick up my machine. I guess I failed the test? I knew I should've studied!!

Oh well, if I can get some good sleep and wake up with a little energy, it'll be worth it!!


At 10:02 AM , Blogger Marcy said...

i hope its will be good news and i hope you are all right to have more energy smile and please let me know what dr says about result test! love you !

At 11:38 AM , Blogger Michelle Auer said...

I've heard really great things about the machines. I'm convinced Jon needs one with his snoring. I don't know how he ever gets any sleep! My friends who have them say they have never felt better than after they started getting real restful sleep. I'd be curious how it goes. Keep us posted!

At 3:02 AM , Anonymous alerts said...

prada bags
prada wallets
prada bag
prada handbag
prada handbags


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home