Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas time!

We are doing fine! Jenny went to her Christmas dance and Sarah is at a slumber party this weekend.

I am getting so much sleep that my Dr. is putting me in a sleep study. I could use a nap all the time and I'm never rested. Apparently it isn't just getting old!

Kadee and Kami come over almost daily. They are so much fun! I thoroughly enjoy them! Kadde likes to help me cook and bake. We made Rocky Road Fudge yesterday with the intension of sending it to Selem (her brother in the service) but I'm not sure it would survive the trip. So we took it over to her Dad.......he loves it too and calls it "rocky road pudge" for obvious reasons!! (Sorry Selem......any other holiday goodies you like that might hold up better in the mail?) We just might try the fudge anyway.........have a spoon handy!!

This little lap quilt I sent to my sister, Vicki, who is spending her first winter in FL. I wanted her to remember what MI looks like in the winter!! When I talked to her, she was using it because the temps had plumetted to 60 down there!!

Kami motors all over the place these days. Here she is just resting. Learning all the stuff a baby has to learn is exhausting!!


I found this rocking horse at Goodwill for $8! Kami loves it! You have to help her stay on but she sure enjoys the ride! Soon she'll be saying "Yee-Ha!"

Have a safe and happy Christmas season if I don't get back here before!


1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

Darn you! Now I have to hurry up & get Vicki's quilts done, or be on the bad sister list!

Kami is so cute! Love the pictues.

Hope they fix you at the sleep study so you feel energetic & rested!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home