Friday, July 18, 2008

SPOOKY


Did you ever have things happen around the house that you couldn't explain? I think everyone has...... there are 3 people that live in our house, Jenny, Sarah and myself. Most of the time I think the girls just don't remember leaving half a bottle of soda in the window sill........they both swear it isn't theirs.......I don't drink the stuff.

This morning this carton was found at the end of the couch........with spoon in it. It was in the freezer yesterday. Sarah doesn't like that flavor and Jenny wasn't home last nite. I don't remember eating it! Could I be a sleep-eater! Lord! No wonder I can't lose weight!! I might even give the cats the credit but I'm pretty sure they can't open the freezer and I've never seen either of them use a spoon!!

4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger Michelle Auer said...

I've lived with a sleep eater. They really have zero memory. Are you on any kinds of meds right now? It usually only happened if they were taking prescriptions or had too much to drink.

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

That is creepy! I know you talk in your sleep, I don't ever remember you eating in your sleep. Maybe you had a hungry ghost! Could it be Roger? He used to snack late at night!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger *Jennifer* said...

0.0 wow

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Don't underestimate cats, they can be pretty sneaky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home