Saturday, February 03, 2007

Two weeks later...........

Well, I'm still kicking. I finally found the balance between the pain and the pills. I cut my dosage in half so it takes the edge off the pain and I can be awake!
I saw the surgeon on Thurs and had a pocket of fluid drained and had the port removed.
At this point I'm feeling really good! The worst time is first thing in the morning when I haven't had any drugs since bed time. My lower back hurts the most...........from arthritis Dr. says. When it starts to hurt, the muscles go into spasm and oowwwwwwie! I have trouble breathing normally when it does that. 40 min after the pill I'm good!
I may get thru this yet!

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

Maybe you should come over to my house & use the hot tub!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Yes go to Deb's. The hot tub will do you good. The hot tub helps my back so much. Feel better!

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not come down to our hot tub...a little shorter trip. The condo is available.

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

Is dubiquilts-debbi really 106 years old? (according to her age, when I clicked on her name) Wow, you go girl!!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Animal Lover said...

wow is he short

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home