Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dr. visit

It seems the pain in my back is because it's broke! No Wonder! Duh..... It is T-8 if you know where that is. I do now! Actually, she said they think it is an old break! Just like the heart damage they found was an old heart attack. How does that happen?! The lower back hurts due to the arthritis.
She seemed more concerned about the cough that I've had to long. She wants it gone in a week and gave me an inhaler toward that end. She showed me the x-rays and the lungs look slightly fibery.........she thinks may be very early emphasema...........due to 26 years of smoking. I did quit some 15 years ago but smoked long enough to do some damage I guess.
I feel great for the shape I'm in!!

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad to hear that you are so fine and good health! heh and Be careful and u can walk its alive! hey dont forget change ur city i just let you know smile and love you mom!

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

Geesh, what did Marcy read, that I didn't?!! You don't sound fine to me! Yikes! Old heart attack, & fractured back!?Poor baby! You need a vacation! Somewhere tropical! No Ice!
Go eat some low fat ice cream! It'll be good for both your bones & your soul, without being too bad for your heart.
I'm so glad you quit smoking when you did! I love you!

 
At 2:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aunt deb, Mom dont want me worry about her so she wants tell me that she is fine that reasons why so i have to think positive that she know how to do herself that she wanted because she dont want me to too worried over her that why i hope she is okay that i wanted to say .....love you aunt deb!

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger Michelle Auer said...

OMG! That is nutty! I guess when it rains it pours. You just stay positive and get better soon!
Loves to you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home