Sunday, November 29, 2009

See, it's really me!!

Kami is going for a horsey ride. She is getting quite talkative. Be careful what you say..... she repeats everything!! This is the wall hanging I made for Kailin (Jeannie's grand daughter). She loved it. Apparently I didn't take a picture of the story on the back!

A closer shot of the angelina fiber wings.

I made this quilt from repro fabrics.......it is the raffle quilt for the Hart band . It'll be raffled at the concert on Dec. 21st. It's about full/queen size. Tickets are $1 each and you need not be present to win!!

Kadee, Kami and Gage. They are sure growing fast!!


That's it for now.........I'll try to get on here more then once every 6 months!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

I thought you said there would be 40 pictures! The kids are getting big! So cute.

Love the Angelina Dragonfly. Very pretty.

You will be getting a large envelope in the mail with a gift for you & our other siblings.

XOXO, Miss you & love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home