Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm Off ! (in more ways then one, I'm sure!)

Leilani is taking me to chemo today. I took my handful of chemo pills this morning. My head is sore as the hair falls out. I get a dog who doesn't shed and then this ..........! It's every where! I wanted to cover my head yesterday to keep the hair out of the food (I was making the dinner) and the only ones we had around here had skulls all over them! (Loni had bought them to use in a quilt for the Pirates football games.) I was some sight!
We are working on a quilt as a Christmas gift and my thumb has split in several directions just in time to hand sew the binding. It couldn't happen to the thumb that is numb from the incident with the table saw a couple of years ago! I hope it heals in time to get it done!
Talk to you soon!

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

Owwee! My poor Em! How about one of those rubber finger guards that secretaries use?

Thanks for joining me in my fight against Miele. I've sent them 5 emails, the last I sent them a link to my blog. I had warned them on Tuesday I would start broadcasting to the world if I didn't get some sort of satisfactory reply. Their only reply was to forward my complaint to the repair man. I've told them that was not satisfactory.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Deb Hardman said...

& Stay WELL! I love you! XOXOXO

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

OWWWWIE!!! Mom, I hope you got stay Well!! and Be careful for ur thumbs and dont be trip! and Keep be good healthly mom! I Love you ! and checking it out my First thanksgiving in my apartment that My Best friends came us from Hart, Michigan and ya know who are them! OXOXOXIES!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home