Friday, November 17, 2006

End of first round of chemo pills......

I saw the doctor yesterday. He said my hands look good! This morning I have a sore spot that looks like an erruption waiting to happen. I'm done with the 10 pills a day for a week. Then the whole thing starts over on chemo day. It will be the day after Thanksgiving this time, then back to Thurs. At least I should feel good to eat turkey!

I'm still tired (he did say my white count was low but expected) (blood pressure was up too) but I don't sleep well when I do go to bed. Hmmmm.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger Lei Lei said...

Prolly cuz you got that kid in your room with you!!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Melodie said...

She is the least of my worries!!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Deb H said...

Can you go on one of those meds that bring your blood count back up? Are you taking the Aloe again? It's an immune booster you know!
I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home